Saturday, January 5, 2008

Life Phase Shift v 4.2

In two days I begin my final semester of college and senior season of softball! I don't know whether to dread it, welcome it, or resign to accepting the whirlwind. As soon as that semester ends my life shifts radically. I go from engaged to married, jobless to employed, in college to the real world, and a college athelete and competitive player for umpteen years to a.... rec league slow pitch player? This is the last semester of life as I have come to accept as normal. Granted I will be teaching in the schools next year, but I will no longer be a student; something I've been for 90% of my life!

I've been building up my life for awhile, and soon my ship will cast off from the harbor and sail without the student restrictions, to sink or swim on my own. And they didn't teach me how to get married in school, I'll have to figure out how to navigate those seas all on my own (poor Daniel is all I have to say).

I don't know to look forward to it as the calm before the storm, or the last mountain to climb before the open pararies of freedom, but heres to adventure either way eh?

No comments: