Friday, November 30, 2007

Crackle, Zip, and Drip

Crackle, twist, bend,
Snap and break.
Oh the messy leaves of
My life I rake!
School here, work there
Money, grades… grades and money…

Buzz, Zip
Azzzoooom!
Honey comb and hive!
Oh buzzing bees
Swarm me, swarm free!
Friends, teammates, clubs
And a love…
Is there difference
between bee and dove?

Drip, paoop, whshwww,
Crashing wave upon the shore
Frivolous? Frivolous no more!
Give me that ocean
Immerse me in depth
Submerge me in meaning
Eureka, My Soul!

The falling leaves of achievement,
Inanimate objects gone in a season.
Social buzzing around,
Individuals and groups surrounding me

Oh but deep blue,
depth of the eye
Window to the soul
In that am I,
I am in that.

Rough, turbulent, untamable sea
Such is the passionate youth in me
Calm, tranquil, serene pond
Mirror my connection to a deeper bond
Frozen ice, magnificent glacier
Be my potential, my unused nature!

Water deep, water blue
If only we knew!

Shape and form?
We are more!
Expansive possibilities
Metamorphose and change
World of potential
Ocean of range!
Crackle, Zip, and Drip
Push, pull and still
Frivolous, noise, chatter…
What more?

Everything! Everything!
Be that and more!

No comments: