Friday, November 30, 2007

Friendship of Edification

Friendship of Edification

Colors fade as days pass,
Interests come and go.
Chitter-chatter and light banter,
College life you know?

Yearn for deeper, hope for more.
Searching to find value,
Waiting for the open door.

Enter, exit, just passing through.
Life delay…
We’re here to be somewhere else.

Here and now…
What is there but fun?
Whisper softly: There is more.

Can you find it?
Is it there?
How deep do you breathe in search of air?
Inspiration

Relief, reprieve – solid meaning.
I found it, its here.
I know because you care.

Deep conversation, soul stimulation.
Unraveled knowing, I AM growing.
Here and now, we are.

Friendship gives us solid ground,
Roots beneath our feet.
I am here and I belong…
I can feel it when you’re with me.

Friendships are the core to value,
For it gives us means to hope.
Living more then the flow of time.

We have a friendship of edification,
You give me inspiration.

No comments: